- Provide strategic legal advice to Engineering and Health business operations.
- Provide legal support on day-to-day operations including drafting and negotiating master services agreements, subcontracts, prime agreements (including engineering and EPC contracts), and advising on project and enterprise risk management, corporate governance and compliance issues.
- Appointed Secretary and Assistant Secretary for numerous subsidiaries and responsible for drafting resolutions, updating operating agreements, and addressing governance issues.
- Assist and lead divestiture transactions.
- Appointed the Ethics Representative on the Employee Ethics Council for the Engineering Business Unit.
- Lead negotiation of legal issues on strategic business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain the company’s domestic and international professional licenses.
- Draft and prepare claims and requests for equitable adjustment on commercial and federal contracts.
- Manage outside counsel on litigation and transactional matters.