If you answer yes, to any of the following questions, then you need to be a LITE speaker!
– want to influence change?
– help corporate or government decisions makers with complex issues?
– rapidly enhance your professional development?
– advocate for consumers, civil or human rights?
– have innovative ideas about changes in the law or the practice of law? or
– want to pontificate on the law or give a “law rant” regarding a court decision?
Register to become a LITE speaker to bring your “innovative law talk” to the community!
How does it work? Complete the questionnaire below, and you will receive the following to take your professional development to the next level.
– talk video taped and aired on MCTV
– talk included in MCTV newsletter that goes to over 10,000 in the FHG network – of which 1,000 are in-house counsel and government leaders
– your own branded MCTV channel where future talks can be posted – click to see sample channel
– profile on www.MinorityCounselor.com and 1 sister minority lawyer directory – where you can blog, podcast and publish whitepapers that are distributed to views thru MCTV newsletters (see samples below) and network with other minority lawyers
– LITE Speaker designation on MCTV and MC.com profile and promoted as available speaker to other organizations
Register to take your thought leadership to the next level and provide valuable substantive legal information to your community!